Friday, April 30, 2010

Rediscover The Cookies

The Cupcake Cannon

The Pope Song (Really NSFW Language)

I'm Sorry, What Did You Just Say?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hey Everybody, Let's Go Bowling! After That We Can Go Hot-air Ballooning!


JACQUES: The Sports Issue, Trailer 2. from Jacques Magazine on Vimeo.

Official Jonah Hex Trailer

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Official Ong Bak 3 Trailer

For 90% of you this means nothing. The remaining 10% have raging Violence Boners.

"Damn, This Sandwich Is Delicious"


- Watch more Funny Videos

Christian Bale Has A Few Choice Words For Tiger


See the original ad here

A Baby Solar System

The Museum Of Modern Tweets

Where Douchebaggery is immortalized (Link)

Forty Years Ago This Week The Beatles Called It Quits Never To Reunite Again

Hot Chick O' The Day: Gabriella

One redhead on the rocks, please. (NSFW)